Not sure it PDF patterns are for you? Want to see my style and layout before buying a PDF pattern? Grab one of my Knitting or Crochet patterns for FREE below.
If you want to know more about me and what Knitting with Chopsticks is all about before signing up head over here.
Free Knitting Pattern
Sign-up below to get the Simple Hat knitting pattern in downloadable PDF format for FREE.
Free Crochet Pattern
You prefer crochet? Signup below to get the Chair Socks crochet pattern in printable PDF format for FREE.
Why bother with a downloadable PDF if the pattern is available on the blog for free (here)?
If you’ve never used PDF patterns before, you are missing out on so much convenience! Once you have them, knitting and crochet is so much easier:
- You don’t need to take screenshots of the pattern for when you’re internet sucks.
- You don’t need to have your computer, phone or tablet around to work on your project
- You don’t need to panic if your husband accidentally closed the page and you don’t remember where you were (or even worse where the pattern is)
- You won’t have knitted one mitten only to find out when you want to start the second one that the website disappeared (I don’t plan to let it disappear anytime soon but you never know).
- You won’t need to keep a notepad with your notes and modifications and try to figure out months later which comment relates to which part of the pattern and end-up abandoning the project altogether, you can take notes on it directly.
- When your best friend begs you to make her the same mittens, you won’t need to search back through your entire Pinterest profile to remember where you pinned that specific pattern.
I could go on forever, but I think you get it: PDF patterns are easy! Give it a try for FREE.
And if you want more PDF patterns, all my other patterns are available for a small fee (totally worth it, you’ll see):