What do you do with your leftover yarn? You know those small balls of yarn and partial skeins you have leftover from previous projects?
Don’t throw it out or discard it! Keep them all in a small jar or container and when it’s full, it’s time for some stash busting projects!
That’s what we are here for! It’s time to give you some ideas of small, quick and cute projects you can make using this yarn. These leftover yarn projects are also great for quick gifts, it’s a win-win in my book!
I challenged my designer friends with helping us create a list of projects perfect for all that leftover yarn to share over the coming weeks!
Using this list, you’ll easily clear out your own scrap yarn pile.
No time right now? Pin these scrap yarn project ideas for later!
How does the Yarn Stash Busting Challenge work?
Every week until the end of June, I’ll share a new set of crochet scrap yarn projects.
- Come to this roundup every week (new patterns are released on Wednesday)
- Write down the download code: SBCHALLENGE
- Scroll down to this week’s section, click on each pattern picture you want to grab. This will bring you to the designer’s page.
- Locate the download button. Click the button to go to the pattern’s Ravelry page where you can enter the code and download the pattern.
Repeat for every pattern you want to grab!
Make sure you don’t miss the next set of patterns! Signup below to be the first to know when they are released!
Leftover Yarn Projects Week 1: June 9 – 16
1. Crochet Glasses Case by Joy of Motion Crochet
2. Fold over phone case by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
3. Iris stitch in a square hot pad by Made by Gootie
4. Sunflower Applique by Raffamusa Designs
5. Sunshine Crochet Coasters by Crafting Each Day
6. Lotte Lace Corner Bookmark by Blue Star Crochet Company
7. Super Simple Crochet Coaster by Sigoni Macaroni
8. Chevron Stripes Pouch by Loops and Love Crochet
9. Crochet Puff Stitch Face Scrubbies by Desert Blossom Crafts
10. Easy Boho Evening Purse by King and Eye
11. Heart Jar Cosy by Hooked on Patterns
12. Palm Tree Key Chain by Through the Loop Yarn Crafts
13. Leopard Clutch by E’Claire Makery
14. Super Scrappy Scarf by Carroway Crochet
15. Linen potholder by me, Knitting with Chopsticks